1. USE www.INTERGINE.COM to generate a website about a word or topic.
2. Record yourself adding more content to make the site great in under 5 minutes.
3. Fill in the entry form and give us a link to the video you posted of you doing steps 1 & 2.
If we think your website and video is the best, you win $2,021 USD for a few minutes of work.
Practice before you submit your entry video by using the DEMO button.
Learn how to get faster by using these short 30 Second HELP Videos.
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the contest, you must agree to these contest rules. Therefore, please read these contest rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry form in the contest constitutes agreement to these contest rules. You also agree that submission of an entry verification video in the contest constitutes agreement to these contest rules. You may not submit either to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these contest rules unless you agree to these contest rules. These contest rules form a binding legal agreement between you and iRadek, LLC. (the contest creator and sponsor) with respect to the contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to anybody 18 years of age or older, who has agreed to these contest rules. Employees, interns, and official office-holders (or immediate families thereof) of iRadek, LLC. are ineligible to participate in the contest. “Immediate family” means parents, children, siblings, a spouse or individual living in the same household.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on October 31st, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. PST and ends on December 31st, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. PST . You are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in your respective locations.
4. ENTRY FORM REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND VERIFICATION VIDEO INFORMATION:
4.1 Step one: Complete a video showing you completing the challenge within the stated 5 minute time allotment. The video needs to show one continuous take (shot) and no editing (no cuts and no time manipulation). Submit a link to your verification video using the form presented to you in step two. Please only submit links to videos that are in accordance with (I.A.W) the following guidelines: You may upload your video to any of the popular services and as you see fit, we simply need a link to it in order to view it. ALL VIDEOS MUST INCLUDE SOMEWHERE IN THE TITLE AND/OR DESCRIPTION, OUR HASHTAG "#InterGineCHALLENGE". Submissions that are lewd, obscene, pornographic, racist, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate (as determined by the sponsor) will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the sponsor (iRadek, LLC.).
4.2 Step two: Complete an entry form. Visit https://challenge.intergine.com/f, to fill in and submit the form. Include the link to your entry video where applicable on the form.
5. JUDGING: Each completed entry (the combination of the website and corresponding video) will be judged by an iRadek, LLC. (sponsor organization) contingent or other invited judges as it deems necessary and according to the following equally weighted factors:
(1) RichMEDIA Score (Does the website make effective use of the websites presentation capabilities). Example: Did the author use pictures and video on the homepage banner to express what the website is about without reading the entire page first?
(2) Functionality Score (Does the website utilize all available functionality). Example: Can a visitor to a service website actually book an appointment for that service because the appointments feature was setup and placed onto the Homepage?
(3) Optimization & Promotion Score (On December 31st, 2020 where did the site rank for any words or terms in its keyword cloud?) Example: Were the SEO Tools used completely? NOTE: Views on social media platforms count as part of this score.
(4) Speed Score (according to GTMetrix.com) Example: Did the site score an A or B rating and in which results category?
(5) Presentation Score (Was the video interesting or entertaining). Example: Is it a good video showing a site being built in real-time with no edits while not being boring?
Each website determined by the judges to be a top quality entry shall be judged on a poor, fair and good scale with the corresponding numerical value assigned to each rating as 1, 2 and 3 respectively. The maximum score attainable by any one entry therefore being 15. In the event of a tie wherein more than one entry attains the maximum score, the prize money will simply be divided equally between the winners with iRadek retaining any "last penny" remainder. No challenges to the judges decisions will be allowed and the judges decision as to the scoring of the entries submitted and the outcome, are final. In the event that no completed entries are received, no prizes will be awarded. Prize money is to be awarded by Zelle payment to the winning entry 30 days after the culmination of the contest judging.
6. PRIZES FOR WINNING SITES: The contest carries a $2,021.00 USD prize to be awarded in a winner takes all format. There are no other prizes.
7. TAXES: PAYMENTS TO POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPRESS REQUIREMENT THAT THEY SUBMIT TO iRadek, LLC., ALL DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED BY iRadek, LLC. TO PERMIT IT TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE US, STATE, LOCAL AND FOREIGN (INCLUDING PROVINCIAL) TAX REPORTING AND WITHHOLDING REQUIREMENTS. ALL PRIZES WILL BE NET OF ANY TAXES iRadek, LLC. IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO WITHHOLD. ALL TAXES IMPOSED ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. In order to receive a prize, potential winners must submit the tax documentation requested by iRadek, LLC. or otherwise required by applicable law, to iRadek, LLC. or the relevant tax authority, all as determined by applicable law, including, where relevant, the law of the potential winner’s country of residence. The potential winner and his/her parent or legal guardian are responsible for ensuring that (s)he complies with all the applicable tax laws and filing requirements. If a potential winner fails to provide such documentation or comply with such laws, the prize may be forfeited and iRadek, LLC. may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: iRadek, LLC. reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize set forth above becomes unavailable. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from iRadek, LLC., express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Submission of an app in this contest constitutes agreement by the participant to the terms and conditions of these rules. iRadek, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the contest if, in iRadek, LLC. sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other participants, iRadek, LLC., the judges, or the contest community.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: As between iRadek, LLC. on one hand and participant on the other hand, the participant retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights (including moral rights) in and to the content of the website the participant authored before submitting their website for judging in the contest. As a condition of the website, participant grants iRadek, LLC. a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display any website content that participant submits to this contest for the purposes of allowing iRadek, LLC. and the judges to test and evaluate the website for the purposes of the contest, and in connection with advertising and promotion via communication to the public or other groups, including, but not limited to the right to make screenshots, animations and video clips available for promotional purposes. All website content must be submitted and published on the https://InterGine.com platform in accordance with the information made available on this contest site and as specified in section 5. Participant may mirror their own website or other works on her/his personal infrastructure at her/his option and expense.
11. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY: Participants warrant that their website content is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted content and that they have the right to submit the entry in the contest and grant all required licenses. Each participant agrees not to submit any website content that infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations; or otherwise violates applicable U.S. law or the law of the participant’s country of residence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified iRadek LLC. at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the participant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iRadek LLC., its employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material uploaded or otherwise provided by the participant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by the participant in connection with the contest; (c) any non-compliance by the participant with these official rules; and (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these official rules arising from or related to the participants involvement with the contest. To the extent permitted by law, participant agrees to hold iRadek LLC., its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the contest and/or use or acceptance of any prize, except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of iRadek LLC..
12. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, age, mailing address, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these official rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the contest. iRadek LLC. further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these official rules, or violates U.S. or applicable local law in participant’s country of residence.
13. INTERNET: iRadek LLC. is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. iRadek LLC. is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of the participants website entry, materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. iRadek LLC. is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by iRadek LLC. on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof, except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of iRadek LLC.. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, iRadek LLC. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. iRadek LLC. further reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the contest or the paltform which it runs on, The SoNET Web Engine. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, iRadek LLC. reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
14. NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT: Under no circumstances shall the submission of an entry into the contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these official rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with iRadek LLC.. You acknowledge that you have submitted your entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and iRadek LLC. and that no such relationship is established by your submission of a contest entry under these rules.
15. FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These official rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these official rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and all participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
16. WINNER’S LIST: You may view a list of winners on or after January 31st, 2021 by visiting http://challenge.InterGine.com